This current Acceptable Use Policy was published on 21/12/2020.
This Acceptable Use Policy (as Updated from time to time) governs how authorised users may access and use Insights Online.
As a user of Insights Online it is your responsibility to read and make sure that you understand this policy. This policy may be updated from time to time in order to comply with legal and policy requirements.
This Acceptable Use Policy is intended to provide a framework for your use of Insights Online which you may only use to access Insights Products and Services in order to facilitate and deliver such Insights Products and Services internally to its employer or organisation.
Use of Insights Online (or any part of it) in any way not set out in this Acceptable Use Policy, including in contravention of any restriction on use set out in this Acceptable Use Policy, is not permitted. If any person does not agree with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy, they may not use Insights Online.
You must keep your login credentials secure.
Your Insights Online login credentials (i.e. usernames and passwords) are unique to you and it is a condition of using Insights Online that you keep such login credentials secret and do not disclose them to any other person for any reason. In addition you must:
- take reasonable precautions against third parties learning or guessing your login credentials;
- promptly notify Insights, and change your Insights Online password, if it is believed someone other than you knows your login credentials; and
- take reasonable precautions, such as logging out of Insights Online when leaving a computer unattended, to prevent unauthorised access of your account.
If you have access to your employer’s Insights Online page, you must tell us if you leave such employment so that we can deactivate your account (if we have not already done so).
Restrictions on use
It is a condition of use of Insights Online that you may not use Insights Online nor permit it to be used:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Acceptable Use Policy or any agreement which we have with you;
- in any way that impairs, or is likely to impair, the functioning of Insights Online;
- for fraudulent or criminal purposes; or
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to others;
- to resell anything accessed through Insights Online;
- download, copy, or otherwise record any data from Insights Online for the use or benefit of anyone other than the Profile Recipient or those named within a Team Wheel;
- to distribute any virus disabling code (including code intended to limit or prevent any use of any software or system) or other malicious software (including malware, trojan horses, ransomware and spyware);
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from Insights or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operations, business, equipment, websites or systems of Insights or any other person or entity (including any denial of service and similar attacks);
- in any manner that harms or may endanger any person;
- in connection with any service, use or purpose where the failure of Insights Online (or any part) may endanger the health or life of any person or cause damage or loss to any tangible property or the environment;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that Insights endorses any other business, product or service unless Insights has separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of any computers, data, systems, accounts or networks of any person;
- in any manner which may impair any other person’s use of Insights Online or use of any other products or services provided by Insights to any other person;
- to circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any security controls or mechanisms;
- to circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any password or user authentication methods of any person;
- in any manner inconsistent with any agreement we may have with you, any training which we have provided to you in respect of its use and any instructions provided by Insights to you from time to time; or
- in any manner which breaches or infringes our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- in any manner which breaches any legal duty owed to another party (i.e. confidentiality or privacy rights);
Personal Data and communication standards
Your use of Insights Online must conform to appropriate and lawful standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied at Insights’ discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant and undertake that any personal data which you provide to us shall at all times be:
- submitted lawfully and without infringement of any intellectual property rights or privacy rights of any person;
- free of any virus (at the point of entering any of the Personal Data to Insights Online or other Insights systems);
- factually accurate;
- provided with all necessary consents of all relevant third parties;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not obscene, seditious, vulgar, pornographic, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive;
- not abusive, threatening, offensive, harassing or invasive of privacy;
- not racist, sexist or xenophobic;
- not liable to offend religious sentiments or deeply held beliefs; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to any person.
You may not and must not permit any other person to:
- frame, or use framing techniques to enclose any Insights Online content, including any trademarks, logos, images, text, page layout, or form;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" incorporating or using any names or trademarks belonging to any Insights; or
- use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect information from Insights Online.
Your use of Personal Profiles
You may only access or otherwise handle Personal Profiles for the following purposes:
- to prepare for experiences, coaching conversations, or other similar sessions involving the Profile Recipients;
- to facilitate experiences, coaching conversations or other similar sessions involving Profile Recipients; or
- to produce copies of the Personal Profiles for the respective Profile Recipients;
- to assist Insights Accredited Practitioners with administration in relation to the preparation and facilitation of experiences, coaching conversations or other similar sessions involving the Profile Recipients.
You may not:
- complete our Evaluator in order to create a Personal Profile about someone else, except with the persons permission or where you have a lawful basis to do so under applicable data protection law. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have a lawful basis for creating a Personal Profile where you have not received express permission.; or
- share a Personal Profile with anyone other than the Profile Recipient, except with the Profile Recipient’s permission or where you have a lawful basis to do so under applicable data protection law. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have a lawful basis for disclosing a Personal Profile where you have not received express permission.
The creation and use of Team Wheels
If you are an Insights Accredited Practitioner, Client Administrator or Insights Administrator, you may only produce, access or otherwise handle Team Wheels for the following purposes:
- to produce copies of Team Wheels in order to facilitate an experience to the relevant team to whom the Team Wheel relates (“Team Members”);
- to facilitate or conduct a coaching conversation in relation to the Team Wheel for the benefit of Team Members;
- to provide Team Members with a copy of the Team Wheel, provided that no Team Member has opted out of being included within the Team Wheel. Where a Team Member has opted out of a Team Wheel (“Opted Out Team Member”), you may share the Team Wheel with other Team Members provided that the Opted out Team Member has been completely removed from the Team Wheel;
- to assist Insights Accredited Practitioners with administration in relation to the preparation and facilitation of experiences, coaching conversations or other similar sessions involving the Team Members.
You may not:
- include a person within a Team Wheel where they have told you that they do not wish to be included within a Team Wheel;
- download, copy or otherwise record details of the Team Wheel for the use or benefit of anyone other than the relevant team;
- include a person in a Team Wheel if you have not provided them with a copy of the relevant Insights Privacy notice and are satisfied that they understand it;
- provide a copy of the Team Wheel to anyone other than those who have a right to have a copy in accordance with the privacy notice.
- Upon request from a Profile Recipient or Team Member, you must permanently destroy from your records all copies of the Personal Profiles and Team Wheels within your possession and which you have control of; and
- Tell Insights of such request so that Insights can ascertain whether the Profile Recipient also wishes Insights to permanently destroy their Personal Profiles and Team Wheels which they are a part of from Insights’ records.
- Where a Profile Recipient, Team Member or other individual exercises their rights in relation to your processing of their data in connection with your use of Insights Online, you will comply with their request and, where applicable, shall tell Insights of such request immediately.
- Handle Personal Profiles and Team Wheels in strict compliance with applicable data protection laws and in accordance with Insights’ published privacy policies and notices.
- Inform Insights promptly of any breach or suspected breach of applicable data protection laws and/or any Insights’ privacy policies and/or notices.
Access to Insights Materials
You may only use Insights Online, and any Insights materials found within it in accordance with the training and instructions given to you by Insights. Where you use insights materials to deliver Insights products and services you may only use such products in accordance with the training and instructions given during the Insights Accreditation Process.
If you are not an Insights Accredited Practitioner, you must not, and must not permit anyone who is not an Insights Accredited Practitioner, to deliver Personal Profiles, Team Wheels and any other Insights products or service to Profile Recipients or Team Members as part of experiences or individual coaching sessions or for any other reason.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed by Insights in writing, you may only:
- deliver Insights products and services internally to your own employer or organisation; and
- use the Insights materials to assist you to deliver and facilitate Insights products and services internally to your employer or organisation.
Rights to suspend access
Insights may, at its discretion, suspend your access to Insights Online immediately and without notice if Insights, acting reasonably, believes that you are acting (or are about to act) in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Insights will take all reasonable measures to maximise the availability of Insights Online. However, as with any digital service, Insights Online will occasionally be unavailable to carry out repairs, regular maintenance or upgrades.
Insights may decide, at its sole discretion, the functionality and characteristics of Insights Online.
You are responsible for ensuring that you do not store Personal Profiles or Team Wheels in any manner not consistent with this Acceptable Use Policy. In particular (but not limited to), you must not store Personal Profiles or Team Wheels on any computers or folders outside of Insights Online. To do so may be a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy.