Insights’ Chief Executive Andy Lothian had a remarkable year in 2016 and in the spirit of sharing best practice, Andy has prepared a short list of principles that have supported Insights’ organisational growth through the years.
Read the latest news stories at Insights
- By working together, we can make a positive difference19 Dec 16Insights' CEO Andy Lothian took part in a CEO Sleepout in Edinburgh last week to help raise money for a village to be built for Edinburgh's homeless people ...
- People Team programmes recognised with ATD BEST award10 Oct 16Last week, members of the Customer Experience Group (CEG) attended the ATD Learn from the BEST conference in Washington DC to share our best practices with other training and talent development practitioners.
- Insights launches its Insights Discovery Accreditation programme in Asia29 Aug 16We launched the Insights Discovery Accreditation (IDA) programme this week in the St. Regis Hotel, Singapore which is facilitated by father-and-daughter team Andi Lothian and Louise Clark.
- Oor Wullie sculpture marks Insights’ Dundee origin and journey through self-discovery 27 Jun 16We unveiled our Oor Wullie sculpture at Dundee’s iconic Discovery Point, as part of The Oor Wullie Bucket Trail, a public art event to raise funds for The ARCHIE Foundation’s Tayside appeal.
- Andy Lothian wins big at 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year UK awards24 Jun 16Dundee-based learning and development company Insights is celebrating after its Chief Executive Andy Lothian was recognised as the overall winner in the Scottish leg of the 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year UK awards.
- Learning, laughing and leadership at Live and in Colour 201619 Jun 16Our annual Live and in Colour event is a chance for our practitioners to come together for a learning and networking experience.
- Inform and Inspire 31 May 16As a practitioner with Insights, you are required to renew your accreditation every two years to maintain a licence to practice and now we have a brand new and exciting way for you to do this.
- Institute of Directors nominations for Insights16 Feb 16Dundee-based learning and development company Insights is celebrating after two of its directors were shortlisted for this year’s Institute of Directors (IoD) Scotland Director of the Year Awards.
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro8 Feb 16Four team members and two Licensed Practitioners from Insights Benelux climbed Africa’s highest mountain in Africa in aid of War Child.
- Insights sets sights on Asia3 Feb 16The move is in response to increasing demand for Insights’ products and services from existing and potential clients in the region.