We launched the Insights Discovery Accreditation (IDA) programme this week in the St. Regis Hotel, Singapore which is facilitated by father-and-daughter team Andi Lothian and Louise Clark.
Read the latest news stories at Insights
- Oor Wullie sculpture marks Insights’ Dundee origin and journey through self-discovery 27 Jun 16We unveiled our Oor Wullie sculpture at Dundee’s iconic Discovery Point, as part of The Oor Wullie Bucket Trail, a public art event to raise funds for The ARCHIE Foundation’s Tayside appeal.
- Andy Lothian wins big at 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year UK awards24 Jun 16Dundee-based learning and development company Insights is celebrating after its Chief Executive Andy Lothian was recognised as the overall winner in the Scottish leg of the 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year UK awards.
- Learning, laughing and leadership at Live and in Colour 201619 Jun 16Our annual Live and in Colour event is a chance for our practitioners to come together for a learning and networking experience.
- Inform and Inspire 31 May 16As a practitioner with Insights, you are required to renew your accreditation every two years to maintain a licence to practice and now we have a brand new and exciting way for you to do this.
- Institute of Directors nominations for Insights16 Feb 16Dundee-based learning and development company Insights is celebrating after two of its directors were shortlisted for this year’s Institute of Directors (IoD) Scotland Director of the Year Awards.
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro8 Feb 16Four team members and two Licensed Practitioners from Insights Benelux climbed Africa’s highest mountain in Africa in aid of War Child.
- Insights sets sights on Asia3 Feb 16The move is in response to increasing demand for Insights’ products and services from existing and potential clients in the region.
- Insights Canada West Live and in Colour Conference7 Dec 15Once again our Canadian Conference has been a roaring success...
- Insights goes from strength to strength in Western Canada1 Nov 15Insights has amalgamated its successful Vancouver and Calgary businesses to create a single Insights organisation in western Canada.
- Live and in Color 2015 takes place in sensational San Diego1 Oct 15This year our US customer conference took place in stunning San Diego...