Insights Deeper Discovery
Make personal breakthroughs that lead to business breakthroughs
Unlock individual and team potential. Focus on professional development and personal growth. Move beyond the Insights Discovery colour energies to uncover a new level of awareness...
- Build on the knowledge gained from Insights Discovery and take the next step in your learning
- Explore individual, team and leadership effectiveness in a deeper way
- Enhance a long term programme of development by making it deeply meaningful to every participant
How it works
- The deepest most profound level of self-understanding provided by Insights yet. Continue your journey with Insights today. It’s amazing what you’ll discover.
- Participants explore their potential in an engaging and memorable way and apply their learning to the workplace.
- Teams set an inspiring purpose and direction and put steps in place to create a lasting legacy.
Using Archetypes of Discovery as a lens (e.g. Judge, Entertainer, Lover, Warrior), individuals and teams embark upon a journey of improved self-understanding.
Building on the simple and accessible Insights Discovery colour energy model, Insights Deeper Discovery is a deep, insightful and thought provoking experience for individuals and teams. As with Insights Discovery, participants complete a short online evaluator. One of the outputs is a 13-page personality profile, which explores their hopes and fears, and the legacy they wish to leave.
This natural extension of Insights Discovery uses the new Deeper Discovery Wheel to help participants discover their potential in an engaging and memorable way and apply their learning to the workplace.
Where it can lead
Watch our friends at Pret-A-Manger explain the role Deeper Discovery plays in their organisation.
Deeper Discovery was one of the most valuable learning experiences I’ve had in the last ten years. It has helped me play to my strengths, manage my weaknesses and make good decisions. Most importantly it has enabled me to really understand why I’m in business and what my personal brand should be. Richard HiggsMD of Online Technology brightsolid