Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.
What links St George's dragon to triathlons? Meet Alex Keay, Sales and Delivery Director with Insights...
- If Alex were an animal, what would he be and why?
A frog, equally at home in water as on land. A practicing triathlete, Alex is also amphibious, as happy in the water as he is cycling or running.
- What is Alex's Insights Discovery Wheel Position?
- Embraces change readily
- Is a realistic and pragmatic problem solver
- Is constantly searching for ways to improve performance - his own and his team's
- Alex's defining moment at Insights (so far)...
Alex first met with the UK Regional Team in Dundee, Scotland, on St George's Day. He likes to think this is no coincidence. But don't worry, no dragons were slain during the course of this meeting.
- Who is Alex's hero?
Mr Pinney, Alex's former headmaster. His inspirational style got Alex through A Level Maths, apparently a true testament to the man's abilities as a teacher.
- How you may meet Alex
You'll often find Alex out connecting with our customers somewhere in the UK. Otherwise he'll be at home, relaxing with wife Sue and children Sam and Mitch, or training (and socialising!) with Kingfisher Triathletes.
- Scratch the surface and you'll find
There are no hidden depths with Alex - what you see is exactly what you get.